Monday, April 27, 2009

moving on

I am so surprised how different my life can change in a year. Since July when I left California and Tim behind, I felt like I was suspend in some sick joke impersonation of my life. The job thing was so bad that I didn't know how I would ever claw my way where I was. You go to college and job after job you make a little bit more and a little bit more and then you are suddenly working for slightly above minimum wage. For awhile my life sucked beyond the telling of it. My head is above water now, I am in love and I didn't know I could trust anyone like this but Steve makes it easy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God always has a plan "B", Sissy. I'm so proud that you have the courage to push on, on your own road. And I'm thankful that Steve is there to be your companion.